· Improve the transportation system to properly connect people to jobs and provide more transit, pedestrian and bicycle facilities
· Improve environmental conditions - in particular, water quality and street maintenance and preservation of tree canopies
TRULY Affordable Housing for all- Supporting more single family homeownership programs for sustainability
·Support city and contracted workers fully when it comes down to crime or violence and fair wages
· Support true community engagement, code, and fire programs that keeps the neighborhoods safe. Support better wages and extended de-escalation and citizens academy training in law enforcement
· Consistently provide additional resources to unstable neighborhoods, seniors and children
· Revitalize and improve conditions on public property, that includes parks, greenways, and other areas for a better quality of life
· Provide an equal level of access to public facilities — such as parks, and street maintenance
"Zip codes matter... but the people in them matter more." - Charlene Henderson
(JOBS) Building communities based on employment solutions, justice, equality and mutual respect.
Bringing forth positive and measurable change to ALL communities in which we live. EQUAL ACCESS TO THE TOOLS AND RESOURCES.
Creating sound relationships between community and public policy that strive to keep our communities safe.
My vision as a Native of this great city involves collaboration with public and private entities, faith-based organizations and community engagement. I worked with all levels and backgrounds from Corporate to Grassroots and everyone in between.
We are building community capacity and it all needs to be under one umbrella, because working together works.